We all have things that remind us of our childhood, whether it is a place we used to visit or a particular scent. For me, it has always been Disneyland. We recently had the pleasure of visiting Disneyland for Christmas, and here are some of my thoughts:
- There was a good amount of people at the park. However, it was not as crowded as other holidays. I heard mixed reviews, saying that it was overly packed or completely empty, but when we went it was pretty moderate.
- I would recommend getting there before the crowd comes (so either around 8 a.m. or around 10:30).
- Even though it was not terribly crowded, I would recommend getting Fastpass with the Disney Max Pass. It is $10.00 per ticket, but it honestly saves a lot of time. You can pick the fast passes you want on your phone without having to go anywhere.
- Radiator Springs Racers is more fun at night! The scenery looks beautiful.
- Coffee. We all need it. Inside Disneyland there is a Starbucks. However, if you get there in the morning the line is crazy. If you have time, try to grab coffee from the Starbucks (there are two) in Downtown Disney OR if you just need that coffee fix, just get coffee from one of the shops on Main Street.
- Dole Whip is a must. I personally love the Whip (which includes pineapple juice and the ice cream). It is perfect for a warm sunny SoCal day or just anytime you are craving pineapple.
Here are some of my favorite images of Disneyland. Enjoy!